Tuesday, February 06, 2007


Nana got back from Sibu yesterday. Brought back k/g-ong pia. They're little bun thingies that come in two flavours, sweet or salty. I think they're awesome, especially with melted cheese, too bad I can't get them anywhere else. A whole box of langsat came back with dad as well. Apparently someone told him that langsat from Sibu is the sweetest around, but honestly, I don't really see the difference between this and langsat from other regions *shrug* Even more exciting was the creepy crawlies that hitched a ride along with the fruit... ugh! A couple of little worms (funny how they weren't in the fruit, just in the stems :S), a spider (*shriek* kill it kill it kill it!!), a whitish hairy round bug that scuttled rather quickly and looked as though it was growing some fungus on itself (interesting but I'm not touching it), and worse of all, a double-tailed blackish insect that moved like lightning which attempted to crawl up my fingers. That was the last straw, the box was closed back and chucked to one side. :P Let Nana sort them out when he gets back from work.
My locks have been gotten rid off at last. My head feels so much lighter :D, and I can now say bye-bye (with immense joy too) to having to invest so much energy and time washing, combing and tying them keratin strands. Though it's rather unfortunate that the hairdresser didn't get the style I wanted. Not that the one I got is all that bad, I admit she did a decent job of it, but when one gets psyche up about getting THE hairstyle, it's somewhat of a letdown to not get it.

No comments: