Sunday, October 12, 2008

I saw xanthelasmata for the first time in a patient coming to the pharmacy to buy Panadol. It's hard to not look at it when you're going oooh oooh it's the same as the ones in the textbooks!!

And using the torch for the first time I thought I would check out the insides of my nostrils (hey, it was the puppy that first put the idea in my head when he was doing his CR run!). Then I thought it would be cool to do an arc reflex on my eyes. Never really got around to doing them when I saw the 'hole' in my eye :S! Left iris first. Ho hum ho hum pupil shrank. Right iris next. Hold on. What the heck is this little tear there in the lateral side of my iris??! OR is it?? Shine from all angles. Hm.... there this shadow thingy that changes position like a shadow. The heck? I have a hole in my right iris?? I sense..... freak genes! LOL!

And talking about that, I have finally confirmed that my nanny is the one responsible for my short munted nails. T_T cry...! Gaa... no wonder they were heaps uncomfortable after every time nana chopped them. Gaa.... bad nanny lol!

Me got pot of flowers from puppy too! ^^ Kwee! Me like orange daisies! Me decided roses aren't that bad after all though they look more mysterious than cheerful :)! Kwee! I can't wait to get some sort of semi-permanent place to stay in where I can have at least a pot plant. Hopefully a lemon or an orange plant. Lime would be great too :D!

Got the case history done now. Lauren was so sweet to look it over twice for me, first when it was half done. ^^ Swoon... And now on my project presentation. Hope to get it done within the next few days and then start on micro and maybe have a quick look through path or something. YUS! Aja! Aja!

No comments: