Sunday, March 23, 2008


House looks like a hobo in this one... :S

This is the last week of the Surg/Gastro run. Next week I'll be on Surg/ Onco. Both are parts of the surgery run though, just that the other half of the run changes midway. Which meant that both the groups on the surgery run didn't have to go through the OSCEs this week. Whereas the Cardioresp physicians and GPs that I know were all too happy to practise percussing out my lungs and moving my limb joints.

The cat has finally been let out the bag as well. The Ethics lecturer told the whole class as well that we'll be having a practical skills week in place of the Integrative week. Yay! Right now I just want to get heaps of chances to stick cannulas into people, simply because I still suck at it. Why on earth is it not the practice to anaesthetise people before doing it here, whereas it seems as though that's the case up in Wellie?? It would certainly make life a lot less stressful for me and the poor fella on the receiving end of my needle.

Starting class on Tues. Not that I feel like it. Easter holidays need to be longer :P!

No comments: