Saturday, November 17, 2007


Another picture of a flower I took. This one is from the some plant along Heriot Row that I chanced by sometime in September. I'm quite pleased with it actually, how the main flower stands out very well and that there's this second flower, smaller and slightly blurry to add depth to the picture but not enough to detract attention from the main one. Somehow this isn't always easy to acheive with my digital camera since I can't actually control the focus myself. But still *gushes with pride*... anyway, enough of my self-trumpery.

I've finally found this song that I've been searching for quite some time now. It's from Quest for Camelot and like the poster, I agree, there's something about this guy's voice that's nice. Not to say the song isn't great either. Yipee! Now to turn up the volume and enjoy myself :D! I Stand Alone from Quest from Camelot.

p/s I dragged myself out yesterday to ask about the travel insurance. Have yet to finish the letter to grandma. Visited the cash convertors shop this afternoon to sell that ironing board I never used but they said to come back Monday. Grr... murder them all. Lol!

double p/s whoopee... I found another that I've been looking for so long since I lost my Chanticleer CD!! :D! This is certainly my lucky day! Dulaman by Chanticleer

No comments: