Wednesday, November 28, 2007


Pictures from Chyi's camera from St. Clair Beach. Somehow the first picture looks almost tropical, like those you get only in mags. *ahhhhh!!! so beautiful!!!!! I like I like!!!*

Went out for lunch with Q today at Asian. It's amazing how cheap the food there is during lunchtime. Same stuff as for dinner, just loads cheaper. And despite the smaller and more typical sort of menu for lunchtime, there are still quite a few gems there. Mm... and talked quite a bit too... so that lunch took around two hours! Lol! And who would think that it's possible to get a hedgehog infestation in the middle of town?? Apparently the hedgehogs in their garden are chomping up Hero's and Dance's meals every day and there's two caught so far after D's left for work overseas... eeps!

Brought XL's bed down together with Chyi to Cash Convertors earlier today as well. It was easier than I had thought it would be, considering how much trouble it was to manouveur the darn thing last time. The pair of us must have been quite a sight, with a single bed between us walking down the street to the shop. It was rather packed as well in there, and so we had to 'park' the bed in the main part of the shop rather than bring it in into the trading area. Just as well the guy bought it, for I think Chyi and I would certainly throw a fit and do a Taz devil destruction combo if they rejected it!

Paid the power bill today too. Was holding off paying the telephone bill until later so that I could pay both the telephone and power bill together. And the power bill came one day after I decided to just pay the telephone bill. Sigh. And it was quite a bit more than I had expected though then again it was based on an estimate. I've no idea what the actual reading is either since I haven't checked, but that can wait until later once I lock up and leave the place for the last time next month.

And as we had promised to do, Chyi and I dropped by Lone Star for desserts! Yum Yum! But just as well I decided to not have dinner beforehand. The cheesecake I had was big, humongous! Never had I 1/8 of such a tall cake too! Nice, but it got a bit too rich. Now very full.. hoo hoo hoo! At least it's staved off my crazy cake cravings for probably quite some time now.

Sitting here at my laptop, I realised I forgot to add that there's one other common sound I hear throughout the day. The sound of big bugs like bumblebees crashing headlong into my glass windows. LOL! Quite a loud bump they make as well every time they do that. Silly things. I know better than to open my windows now too, especially the last time when I had to recycle one. Heh heh.

No comments: