Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cocky Robin (NGM.com)

Yup, bored enough that I've gotten myself hooked on those silly computer games again. But lookee here, it's 88 moves! Yup, an amazing 88. My first ever ^^ Haha, so very 'wu liao'.

Got a slight cold again. Made soda bread yesterday with a crust so hard that one knock on the head is all it takes to give a person a cracked skull. Weather here is still hot and oppressive, makes me feel sloth-ish. Getting my nana back tomorrow ^^ He's probably whizzing somewhere around a few thousand miles up in the air now kekeke. Two more weeks of freedom left, though it's kinda welcome and not at the same time. Too long a holiday is boring, but I'm reluctant to start classes again lol. Now back to thinking about how to amuse myself tomorrow morning ^^

No comments: