Saturday, January 27, 2007

www.wisdomofthecrone.com/strength.html
Nice poem there as well btw ;)

Just a thought that has been buzzing in my head for days now:
Strength must come from within, not from an external force, only then can one acheive anything.

Dad once said I shouldn't make a... dead and final statement about not believing, and that it was within. He defined it for me at that time as the love within everyone. I think he missed out the above as well, since for many it's what motivates people. So, in the end it's still a word, a symbol, for all that is good I guess. But what matters most I suppose, is what's inside. Without belief in oneself then there's no point believing in anything.

I'm (not-so??) Random Rambling again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.. came across ur blog when i searched for my blog. thanks for adding a link to my blog on urs. i tried checking ur profile but as it doesn't provide much info, i've no idea of who you are but i believe u're someone i know.. hope u'll pop by my blog some day and let me know who u are alright? take care