Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Nothing much happening around here for the past few days. Since the last entry... hm.. lots of last minute shopping for my little worm to equip her in carrying out my orders ^^, done some packing and realised that even though I'm nowhere near being overweight, it's still going to be hard to lug around 10+ kgs! Made a new though somewhat rough (not ugly!!) cardboard cover for a secondhand score book I pulled out from the basket at the thrift store (still trying to figure out how on earth to salvage the other two thinner books though), and learnt how to make and knead pizza dough. Yeah, pretty measly list for such a long time. Parrotsai-worm sprouting wings to fly off today, nana going along as well. About 3 more weeks or so before I leave for Dnd and about a month before I start classes again. *pushes repeat button*

No comments: