Saturday, March 31, 2007


This is gold and just had to record this down :P
Me: Do you want an apple?
T: No.
Me: Why?
T: We (his flat of 6) had just bought a lot of apples at the market this morning remember?
Me: And so? Do you have them with you right now?
T: No...
Someone needs to get a bit more sleep I reckon. Heh heh. It's so -_-"' to the point of it being funny LOL.
And two Cal tests to beat before the start of the holidays. Might do the SI one first. Brain and behaviour depending on wether or not I can finish looking through the stuff that I should, which *ahem* I have not yet started upon.
Went to Uni Mart today with Sh, T, Q and omani. It's this new Korean shop that has just opened up in, of all places, North Dunedin. Don't know how often I would drop by there, seeing as it's quite a distance from where I am. In their advertisement, they advertised as selling korean, japanese, and chinese stuff. Though from what I can see, it's mostly Korean stuff, with a few items that were chinese and some Jap stuff. Not that it's all that bad, since the other two Asian shops that I know of and are reasonably close to where I am sell very little Korean stuff. To my great delight, they had sunflower seeds. Not those rubbish ones at the supermarket that are already shelled, but the proper ones that require cracking. Some people just don't know how to appreciate that -_-"', and just had to ask "why do you want the shells for? do you eat the shells?" No, I don't, but it contributes to part of the fun of eating sunflower seeds.
No practice for HX today. Don't know how long it's gonna stay alive either. Though I've a feeling I'm not the only one getting a bit tired of it now. Not sure if that's actually a good thing or no. Darn, not to mention I still haven't gotten my er hu back from the girl I lent it to last year. Darn. Darn I say, because I'll have to answer to mum and dad later, not because I actually want to play it anyway. Out of the whole of last year, I don't think I've handled it any more than 10 times??? :O!

No comments: