Thursday, November 02, 2006

Last day before the last paper! Last day before I gain back my freedom! Less than a day before I get to go out and play!

*ahem*

So I've called Contact now, and RJ will have to make a call with the meter reading before she leaves. I've elicited $30 from both XL and Ch now, only RJ left to get it from. I've written and posted my last letter to my grandparents before I head home. I've sent in the second form that Studylink has sent out to me. My application has been sent in and now awaits processing. I'll walk up to J's this Sat morning to reclaim ownership of my calculator. I need to start planning how to pack up my stuff which has probably grown over this last few months. I still have yet to get rid of that toaster ovenette, but then again do I care? Since we're leaving everything here in this house. That reminds me, I'll have to get hold of my landlord for this year and ask him about that. And also my landlord for next year, so that I know when and how to get my keys. What else? I need to get down the numbers for the professional movers too. Hmm.... so much to think about. Had I known before I signed the lease for the new flat that it would be such a hassle to move, I might have given it another thought. As if! *rolls eyes*

Help me! I can't sit down to do any serious work! And yes, I need to get some beef for tomorrow too. Or I might just decide to not toe the line and get something else instead?? We'll see how keen I am on odd tastes tomorrow...

No comments: