Saturday, November 11, 2006

Right, so I'm home at last. Got home pretty late, about 12am.... hm... it's this morning actually come to think it -_-'"

So the past few days in brief:

Had another up-all-night stint the night before the bus up to Chch. It wasn't too bad, helped by the fact that T kindly volunteered to stay up with me as well. Which was no mean feat I guess, considering we had been walking up and down around Wakari just that very afternoon. ^_^

Bus ride up was uneventful, except for the many bumps on my head that appeared after because I kept dozing off and ending up knocking my head on the window. Arrived about 2pm the same day. Met Jie at the central city library. I'm amazed that I can actually still remember how to get there!

Went for a walk on the Whitewash Heads track up in Sumner with Jie after. To say it was a bit like torture might be a bit much, considering that when one gets tortured there usually wouldn't be breathtaking views as a reward. Which describes exactly the cliffs... wouldn't mind walking up there again, just not when I'm still running low on sleep *grin*.

Didn't get to do much the next day. The plan to take a look round Botanical Gardens had to be scrapped simply because I couldn't wake up in time. *ahem* 12.15pm *ahem*. Spent the afternoon bus-ing down to Ricc High to look up Parrotsai's application. The office ladies couldn't find it and so I paid the library a visit instead. Which was why I didn't hear nana's first call. Which was why I didn't return to Ricc High in time to get the confirmation letter. Turns out they found her application form and faxed nana about it... apparently Parrotsai must look super-young or something because they stuck her into the Year 9 bunch. -_-"'

Met T's parents the same afternoon as well. Yeah right, non-chatty he said. Good thing his dad could talk simply cos I just go tongue-tied when it comes to finding topics of conversation with those from other generations... Quite an educational afternoon as well if I might add, since it offers that of a different perspective from the good ole' psychiatrist's.

The Qantas domestic flight was brought forward in the morning. Which meant a long wait in between the domestic and international flights... a sleepy tiring drawn-out wait which was partially relieved by my laptop which unfortunately died only after an hour's use or so. Good thing Whitcoulls was open! :D

And yes, Pen is boiling hot at the moment. Can one expect otherwise anyway? Parrotsai remarked that I looked red this morning. Hahah! What d'ya know -- I can see the veins in my arms! Enough nonsense now, time to find some way to cool myself down. ;)

No comments: