Monday, October 09, 2006


Newest addition to my collection! *big grin*

I'm still listening through the tracks... it's supposed to be by Jap instruments, but for all I know, it sounds just like it was done with traditional C ones. At least it's a nice break from my other collections... though I must add that some of the tracks where some form of flute features do have a touch of the cold-ish creepy-ish to it... though most of the tracks are just beautiful.

Just one tutorial today. It's just one of those days where I envy those from Stream A. I rather have had my Physiol stuff today too and be done with it and therefore have 3 days off instead... grrr... *goes out hunting for the person responsible*

You will never find time for anything. If you want the time, you must make it. - Charles Buxton

No comments: