Saturday, October 14, 2006


Weather not as beautiful as yesterday's... but there's sun! I should learn to be grateful for the little mercies we get from the weather gods in Dnd I suppose... The walk in the gardens didn't happen unfortunately. Perhaps tomorrow if the weather is good and Jie gets enough sleep :D It'll be just like old times... and yes, I do remember the azealias! Haha!

Did a little practice for tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be the last visit of the year [notice my choice of words]. I'm actually getting a little tired of this play-acting. Perhaps play-acting is too strong a word. I'm just plain bored. And I still have yet to make up my mind wether to exercise my vocal cords tomorrow. If I do, hopefully that stupid high A will come out with my breaking them membranes, or worse... it coming out sounding like... a chicken being killed?!

And Jie and I got to play around in the kitchen again! Yay! If there's a reason why I miss my time in Chch so much, that's one of the biggest reasons. I got to shell mussels today :D... first time doing it, and not as icky as I thought it would be. And who would have thought that hermit crabs could live inside mussels! Eeps! Now that's icky... *pops a de-worming pill and swallows* So we had a seafood (rather than fish *grin*) curry, some roti to go with it, a nice little veggie salad (mmm.. now I've got some ideas how to do those pumpkin seeds :P) and a dessert type sweet potato soup. Yum!

I guess sisters mean more to me, I feel more relaxed around my two sisters than most people in my life (parents don't count). Hugs for you, Jie and May!

No comments: