Monday, October 30, 2006

Right, now that was yesterday's post. Stupid Blogger decided to let me post at last it seems *rolls eyes*

Neways, first of the three papers today. Started at 12.50pm. 5 minutes later than it was meant to. And they've put the journal/ epi questions into today's paper. Whoopee! At least that one is out of the way now. They seem to allocate a rather lot of space and time to each question, which I didn't really have much to write about. Unless you want me to spin long lengthy boring stories which aren't true. Speaking of which, I had no choice but to generate one for the question about Mr. So-so's metabolic acidosis (which I hope it is!). And thanks to the invigilators, I originally thought we were scheduled to finish at 3.50pm, which had me rushing through quite a bit. Only to later stop and think, 'wait, what the heck?!'. By then they had changed the time to 4.50pm again. Grr... if I fail paper 1 I would know who to hold accountable for. LOL, excuses for my lame-ness as usual!

Next I have to find out which of my friends aren't going back for the summer, and I must get an answer from Q wether PA wants the toaster oven or not. It's not like I'm selling it too! *shrug* if not I might as well get a bit of pocket money out of it by making a trip down to Cash Converters, just that the thought of them getting hold of the ovenette kills something inside me.

What to do tonight now? I'm in no mood to study... and it's 4 more days, 2 more papers to hols! Wait, my packing will have to be done first. And I've only got 3/4 days to do it. Hm.... busy busy busy times ahead...


And K.L., this is for you! See what's in the background! LOL LOL LOL!

No comments: