Sunday, April 08, 2007


The easter bunny is from Cl's for 'my room decorative piece' and I. Lol. What a mouthful that title is! Cl was asking me if it was chomped on already but can one do that? Not when it has that cheerful face and innocent bunny look! It was during a small gathering last Friday for dinner that she passed it to me. What started out as plans for a trip out to the beach in the evening turned into an indoor dinner thing with games after. I'm not sure if I just happen to be suggestible, but after all that ... *loss for words*... about feng shui, I'm starting to wonder if it actually works and what it actually is. Can an arrow just change how things work out? Or is it all just in the mind?? What about luck and chance? I'm pretty sure skill alone cannot account for getting 5 'guangs' in a go-stop game! Nor can I think of anything that can explain beating puppy at poker and go-stop this morning, especially not when I know practically nuts about poker compared to him! Hmm... Hmm...
Couldn't get up this morning either to join Sh for her morning walk. And the verdict for the weather this morning from puppy and Sh are so very different. Frigid said one, just nice said the other. I shall judge myself tomorrow morning then when I go out with Sh again at 7.30 tomorrow morning. We'll see if someone really had padding problems or was it just very high brown fat content on another's part.
Walked two hours today too. Was intending to walk out to pak 'n' save today actually, simply because I hadn't been there in a long while *wonder when they have their specials on bananas... hum*. We ended up walking waaay past it and all the way to KFC where true to Sh's word (rather than his own) puppy ended up feeding us some LOL. Not sure if the walk would undo the chocolate that went down me though.
Keeping fingers crossed that the weather will be fabulous come Wednesday. That would make torturing our little visiting worm very easy.

No comments: