Wednesday, April 18, 2007



Worm's bunny. I wonder where my bunny from my kiddy-hood is now...

Table tennis this morning. I'm still no better at it and not much nearer to liking it either. No idea why I dislike it, but I just can't seem to enjoy it. At least worm and puppy did, though only after much pushing and persuading did they manage to make me take up the paddle to give it a try *grimace* In short, I still prefer doing the machines upstairs in the sweaty gym. Somehow, games doesn't give me much satisfaction as workouts on those exercise machines... but then how often do I get into the mood to go to the gym? Lol. Pitiful.

Only thing worth mentioning today is that I made chocolate cake pudding today. I got the recipe off... where? I can't remember. I think it was from the blog called baking bites. That, or allrecipes. But it was real intense... seriously chocolatey. So chocolatey, so gooey, so fudgey, so dark, so thick... almost like heaven. But still, it was a good thing that I gave half of my second slice to puppy. Had that sort of feeling one gets after having too much rich food after that 1.5 slices lol. I don't get it though, there was hardly any fat that went into making that pud. But this recipe is one for the keeping. And my craving for mud cake, is at last satisfied. *ahhh* Made another one, but split it into two, one for the girl whose eyes are still sore and another for the poor thing who is working hard thinking up music to go with tai chi *poor things*! Didn't turn out as pretty as the first, but certainly it looks like it would be of a texture that's more acceptable though. The first one that we ate was rather liquidy in the centre, and I guess that's the reason why the recipe called for a baking pan, not a bowl lol!

Had what worm called chinese spaghetti for dinner tonight. Perhaps I should have added more salt to the sauce. Not to mention a bit more tomato paste. And bay leaves... why didn't I get some when I was at the supermarket? Should have planned for dinner earlier. That, or rosemary. Not to mention, after tonight, it's either pasta or rice that I'll ever have with it. Those fresh chinese noodles from the farmers market certainly don't go very well with it. Ah well, at least my worm is happy ^^ ...

No comments: