Monday, April 30, 2007

Started class at 2pm today. An extremely rare thing these days I think. After having to deal with my lousy internet connection yesterday, which made skyping with mum and nanny and pomelo extremely frustrating, and the tension of the two upcoming cal tests, and having lots of yeast in my pantry, making some bread was in order. I ended up deciding on making challah, which turned out quite well. It was crusty on the outside and nice and soft on the inside. Very fragrant, and a little tinge of sweetness to it. I miscalculated the time I would need for the whole process, hence starting off a little late, and having to cut the second proofing time in half. Weather was cold as well, and out of desperation, I turned on the heater and left it to rise just above it, which worked, much to my surprise. *heh heh* On high right now ^^

And just now, after wadding through two horrendous cal tests and having the same dinner again six nights in a row,

Me: I feel like chocolate.
Puppy: Do you have chocolate?... oh yes, the bunny.
Me: Let's eat it.
Puppy: Why do you want to eat something so... ok, let's eat it. *goes out to grab bunny*

No comments: