Monday, May 07, 2007

I love Vodafon's nearly-unlimited text for 10 bucks scheme (nearly because I never get anywhere near the 2000 mark... though that might change with Worm on the scheme as well...) for it means I don't have to spend that much money on texting just because of my obligations and stuff, but it also means I have to put up with silly spam from well-meaning people. One example was from a friend reminding me that it's a sunny day today. Yes, I can see that. I have my own set of functional eyes afterall. And one doesn't have to tell me to be grateful for it. After endless days of gloomy rainy weather, who wouldn't? I wouldn't be that annoyed though, I don't mind random texts from friends occasionally simply because it breaks the monotony of a school day, but with meaningless sentences (think AB, BA -_-"' and peppered with other G words - double -_-"'), it just becomes plain annoying. Or maybe because my timetable just really wasn't to my liking today. Oh well...

Picture was gotten off Flicker today. Again, not sure who the photographer was. I love black and white photography, more than colour, if it's well taken. Maybe it's just that feeling of timelessness that I get looking at black and whites. Or maybe it's just the fact that the abscence of colours makes it easier to concentrate on the essence of the picture? *shrug*

Internet still playing up, as it had for the past week or so now. I don't mind having to refresh pages occasionally, but doing it almost everytime I open a new page, and over such an extended period is starting to bug me. Whoosh, I'm telling ya, I'm very displeased. Diagnose the problem now! *yells in frustration*

Starting to feel the tension of the upcoming exams and stuff, but no real motivation to actually start reading for it. Not good. I think I need a whip or something. Perhaps I should be chucked back into HSFY, and maybe I'll start working as hard as Doh or Sharon *eeps!*

No comments: