Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Rat race yesterday was tiring. 60 stations altogether with rest stops thrown in between, each taking 50 seconds. Not that the content tested was very challenging though. Quite a bit of the stuff was rather basic and the answers came naturally (after having swotted for it for the past few days... it better be!), though there were a few that had me scratching my head... long after I had moved onto other questions. There was one that I thought the question was worded very oddly and couldn't figure out what on earth it was asking for. Guessing an answer based on the picture, hopefully that should be what the examiners want. *shrug* At least it's one worry down. One more to go, this Friday. I rather the exam itself be today or tomorrow or anytime sooner. I'm seriously getting quite sick of studying, and have taken to playing the occasionally game of go-stop again. I wonder if this is an example of dependence?

Cal test yesterday wasn't too bad either, even with my wanting to just plonk down and sleep. Was shooed out of the cal lab after the first test, back to the end of the line, just so that others can have their turn at sitting the test. While I can see her reasoning for doing so, it's bloody annoying, and I doubt if it really matters in the end, since the queue by then wasn't that long. By the time I started the test, it was only 15 minutes past the time I started my first -_-"', and I was almost the last one in that queue anyway... Which means I needn't been forced to do it, since those others waiting out there would have gotten access to a testing computer without having to wait much!!! Obsessive woman... cute, well-meaning, but obsessive to the point of being annoying.

RDA module started today at half past 9. Was treated to a series of gross video clips and pictures of the abdominal cavity in endometriosis and of the surgical procedures involved. Blood, stuffy looking tissue bits, horrid looking scissors, and lots more other stuff that made me glad that my breakfast wasn't too big. Dangerous stuff it seems, seeing how one can have their internal iliac artery or ureter put out of action by one careless move on the surgeon's part. Bless dear ole mum and nana for good genes then...

No comments: