Monday, June 04, 2007

Woke up real late today and dropped off some stuff at Sh and Q, then over to T's. It was a little chilly but still real sunny, perfect for a little trip over to the gardens and to Unimart. Was hoping to stock up on some seeds, but the type I wanted wasn't in stock apparently :( ... just as well it's the holidays, and so I shall make a couple more trips there.

Didn't really see much at the gardens. The main impression I got was that the whole place was now starting to look a little untidy, with all the plants slowly dying off or going underground to sleep. Heck, even the little bulb I picked up on my walk with worm and lovingly planted afterwards is now officially dead. *cries*

Worm is intent apparently on letting me know that she's got lots of spare texts available still it seems. Since earlier today, I've been getting spam non-stop. Just as well my phone is equipped with a delete-all option, which I had been using non-stop. There comes a point where texts just annoy you, and any incoming ones just get deleted without being read. LOL. Too bad for collaterals I guess, as Q alerted me all too late a few minutes ago (it's evening now, LOL!). Though now that I think of it, B's message prob got sent off to heaven. Along with the one from another friend that I had been saving -_-"'. Totally forgot that the whole bin would be emptied. Grrr... there shall be retribution for the worm when her Lord comes round *narrows eyes*. Not to mention for the overuse syndrome that my thumb is now suffering from... *sob sob*

No comments: