Sunday, September 24, 2006


Got the soundtrack to this today. Listening to it at the moment. So far it seems promising, though it's the music sounds a little haunting.

Well, our little performance today was not too bad. I thought we did pretty well, and I'm personally happy that we didn't do that swaying thingy that the rest were so keen on simply because everyone forgot about it when it came to the real thing in the end. LOL!

Had lunch at the Esplanade. Turns out that was the Italian restaurant that B was talking about. Was quite nice. The pizzas were quite interesting, though the choices were a little limited. The carbonara was quite good, not too heavy as I had expected. Just the right amount of creaminess ^_^

Forgot my keys again... -_-" darn, i seem to be forgetting things a lot lately... was shut out, so took a little trip down to the library until the rest came back and were around to let me in. This WILL be the last time I forget my keys again. Lesson learnt ;P

No comments: