Saturday, September 09, 2006


I had no idea how much one word can hurt people... so much that it scares me. But how hurting someone resulted in me getting hurt makes me all the more scared. I don't want to go through what some friends go through... I'm a stubborn thing, a scared confused stubborn thing...

And somejpw stretching my right calf these few mornings always result in some serious painful cramps... must ask nana bout that I s'pose

Music night was not too bad... didn't get as many people as I had hoped but we broke even. People who I thought would come did not... so much for their empty promises. I'm bitterly disappointed. But the whole thing turned out so much more better than I had thought it would be. Our three performances turned out terrific, I'm so proud *wipes a tear*! And someone will be executed for making impromtu changes to the closing speech LOL

You'll never get to Heaven if you're scared of getting high -- Kylie Minogue (Red-Blooded Woman)

No comments: