Sunday, September 17, 2006


Was planning to skip choir practice today but absentees forced me to stay... a LOT longer than I had planned to. Lost hours = less work done. Sigh... after next week's combined service, I really am gonna stop going.

Weather hasn't been kind lately. Today it was sunny, warm even when it wasn't windy. When the wind blew, it really was chilling to the bone. And it rained. At least it didn't hail as predicted earlier in the week. Nice spring day I must say. LOL!

Nothing much else today. This is the second day I've bumped into Yangdali. Somehow seeing him always made me feel uneasy. Same goes for Ra. I don't really care what others say *oh, it's just that he's got a naughty face... rriiiiggght* but rather he stays far away. Ever since he made that comment *what da heck was he thinking anyway?? stupid, trying to make enemies of friends or something?* I've disliked him.

And herb pasta sauce with beans rock! So that's dinner next week sorted :D

No comments: