Wednesday, September 20, 2006


Pretty busy morning... physiol lab was 'interesting' in a disgusting (??) sort of way. We got, or rather, were made, to play with bits of rabbit ileum. I couldn't really bring myself to stick the needle into it (and I noticed that the rabbit mesenteric arteries were still bright red... wow! They should just let us study rabbits, instead of those preserved stuff :P) so my lab partner had to do it. Not that she minded. She was giggling as she stuck the bit of intestine, going 'poor bunny' as she threaded it with the cotton :S Eeeps!

Nothing much else to report today I'm afraid. Got the double whammy for the physiol case this time... at least it's not the one requiring me to do graphs :P and spent some time up at Celeb Squares to do a lil' recharging though hunger pangs forced me to abandon it halfway through...

And I've finally got the OST to Corpse Bride! Yippee! I'm trying to get Amarantine but sadly, without much success. And I'm still looking for Wondrous Love. Can't seem to find it anywhere. And the CD shop at Meridian said they'll have to ship it, and after converting it from US dollars, it's gonna cost me pretty much $50... darn it... why did I have to lose mine! Speaking of which, I overheard (not that I meant to! He spoke loud enough in the library to wake up the dead) a guy saying "When you lose something, you usually don't know where it is anymore". Duh. Otherwise it cannot be counted as lost. LOL!


No comments: