Saturday, September 02, 2006


Was totally dead as a log until 12pm today. So 'dead' that I didn't even hear a message from a friend coming in at 10am -_-". Not that I should be heaping blame on my poor abused brain seeing how I forced it to stay awake until the wee hours in the morning... today LOL!

Anyways, the day was pretty much half over by the time I woke up. Did the laundry *a week's worth of laundry but surprisingly it was just one full load today :) !*, then went online for a little while, and did some stuff here and there and in between which I can't recall for the life of me, until it was about 3pm when I set off for Central.

Printed out the scores for tomorrow *whew, or S's gonna really have my hide! kekeke* and while waiting for my phone to recharge, I did a few pages of my readings. Wasn't exactly boring stuff but I guess I just wasn't in the mood for it -- couldn't wait to just head home and be happily bored again. And yes, they certainly have upgraded Central somewhat. They've replaced not just the railings for the stairs, they've also replaced the old wooden tabletops *covered with rather *ahem* interesting scribblings ;P* with jet black plasticky tables... plasticky simply because I've no idea what they actually are, but who cares, they look cool, and make me wish all the more that MLib would do the same. Spending more time in Central sounds good to me!

No comments: