Saturday, September 16, 2006

No idea where I got this picture from anymore...

Nothing much today. Practice went well. That international student rep and his friend dropped by wanting to join us today. I'm not sure what his real intentions are, but he better not be trying to use us, or I'll chop off his head. LOL! And Br's dad bought some pastries for us today. It was really nice of him. Br said it was for the nice performance on Saturday ^_^! It makes me think of those times after our piano practical exams where Nana would take us out for shaved ice at that funny little Chinese-style pavillion... I always thought that it was somewhat dilapidated, what with grass starting to grow from the roof and the floor being uneven and cracked and all, but not that it minded at all... Sigh, I miss those good times... it makes all that stress all the more worth it. I wonder if that place is still open? It's been ages since my last exam and when I last been around Kch.

And I've no idea what I am or what I want... but I know I'm no sheep. Never was and never will.

No comments: