Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pwned the Cal test as I promised to yesterday. Well, kinda. I didn't get any marks out of the last question though and that was the only question I lost marks on. Yay! Should have paid a little more attention to my Physiol notes. Ah well, as least that's the end of someone trying to rub it in ;)

Shouldn't have bothered to do those questions for the Pharm tute since they gave us 20 whole minutes (!! goodness, weren't we supposed to finish it before anyway?) at the start to do them. It kind of defeats the purpose of giving us the handouts a whole week earlier then -_-" But at least I understood fully what was being discussed later. Which is I guess a payoff good as any for that work I did the whole night yesterday!

Fringe festival was surprisingly good. Was small, casual and interesting. Even though many of the performers pulled out last minute and in the end having only 6 performances tonight. SL and I did that duet item thingy. And there was a 'fight' by two knights in armour, an interactive medieval dance, a chi-gong thingy which I didn't really get, songs by the Cantores choir (hmmm... I might consider joining next year) and a belly dance by an Egyptian girl which I must say was (besides that medieval dance item) the one I enjoyed most. And any one keen on going to the Afro cultural night thingy? It's only 5 bucks and it seems really interesting. Next Saturday night :P ....

No comments: