Saturday, September 23, 2006

Life can be as beautiful as you imagine it to be, you just have to believe...

Practice was good today, but unfortunate that one of our songs was rejected simply because it was done last year. We'll have to find a replacement song soon then. Or just make do with one. *shrug* Still not sure. Will have a look through what others songs we can give them. I'm pretty glad that this will be the last performance of the year...

And I understand why Q says Korea House is the best of all the Korean restaurants in Dunedin at last. Went there for dinner today and had some sort of casserole thingy. They didn't really said it was a spicy thing in the menu, but I was really surprised and happy (eh, happy? I meant overjoyed!) when the casserole turned out to be really hot! They even threw on the chilli and you could see the little flakes on it... something you don't see often in this little countryside. Delish is the only reply I have. Poor T found the heat 'borderline' and nearly overdosed on the water. Pervert that I am enjoyed my 'torture' tremendously, LOL!

This life is worth living, we can say, since it is what we make it. ~ William James

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. ~ William James

To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else. ~ Emily Dickinson

No comments: