Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Photo by Dan Bush (Hale Bopp in the Morning Sky)

Practice from 2 to 4 today. In Moments Like These is not too bad. I'll have to figure out a way to tell Br sooner or later that it'll have to be B playing it during the performance. I don't want to be mean, but for something where our reputation is at stake, I guess we can't take any chances... Winter is coming along fine. S suddenly changed her mind and decided to take up the viola part which I guess, is all for the best, better than if she kept at the cello part anyway.

The last few posters have been put up now. It's probably a little late for it, but I guess it's better than nothing. The tickets have been cut out too... *gasp* The cutter isn't really user friendly, so I can't say the tickets look too flash LOL! Good thing we're doing it through door sales then :P

And B is such a sweet thing, I swear, if she were here I could have hugged her. She just makes me want to melt at times...

My lack of foresight has resulted in me falling into a trap... I let my defences down and now I find I'm sinking deeper and deeper... Do I just give in or should I still bother trying to crawl out? I don't know what I should or want to do >.<

No comments: